55) Is not this the carpenter's Son? Is not His mother called Mary? And are not His brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?
56) And do not all His sisters live here among us? Where then did this Man get all this?
57) And they took offense at Him [that is, they were repelled and hindered from acknowledging His authority, and caused to stumble]. But Jesus said to them, A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.
58) And He did not do many works of power there, because of their unbelief (their lack of faith in the divine mission of Jesus).
John 1:45-46 AMP
45) Philip sought and found Nathanael and told him, We have found (discovered) the One Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote about - Jesus from Nazareth, the [legal] son of Joseph!
46) Nathanael answered him, [Nazareth!] Can anything good come out of Nazareth? Philip replied, Come and see!"
II Cor. 10:10 AMP
For they say, His letters are weighty and impressive and forceful and telling, but his personality and bodily presence are weak, and his speech and delivery are utterly contemptible (of no account).