"The fashion of this day for My true ambassadors is the completed character of Christ radiating through My provided armor. Although your armor has been tested and tried through the fiery trials presented to you, it has protected you and given you time to submit fully to Jesus. Now I ask you to prepare one more time. Stir up the gift that has been given you. Prepare your heart through communion with Me. Then stand and wait for Me to send you forth. There is work to do.
"Many in My church need to see how I have prepared you for proper representation of Me. Many in the world need to see Who Jesus is through you. When you have done all that I have asked of you, stand. I will soon call you forth to show them the proper attire of a bridal heart prepared by My hand."
Proverbs 20:24 AMP
Man's steps are ordered by the Lord....
Matthew 11:12 NIV
"From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it."
Romans 5:3-5 AMP
3) Moreover [let us also be full of joy now!] let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance.
4) And endurance (fortitude) develops maturity of character (approved faith and tried integrity). And character [of this sort] produces [the habit of] joyful and confident hope of eternal salvation.
5) Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us.
2 Cor. 1:8-10 NIV
8) We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life.
9) Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.
10) He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us...
2 Cor. 5:20a NIV
We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us.
2:Cor. 10:3-5 NIV
3) For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
4) The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
5) We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Rev 19:7 AMP
Let us rejoice and shout for joy [exulting and triumphant]! Let us celebrate and ascribe to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb [at last] has come, and His bride has prepared herself.
Many of us forget that our godly armor is proper attire until the day of our wedding. Up until the very moment we see Jesus face to face, we are at war against principalities in heavenly places that stand against the desires of God. As we mature in Christ, we take on battles on behalf of those too weak or too ignorant to win against the devil and His schemes; and our armor is always the full-dress uniform of the children of God.
We are never to let down our guard or fall asleep at our post until the last heart is rescued from perishing. That is the heart of our Father God. That is the heart of Jesus. That is the heart of the waiting bride as led by the Holy Spirit.
Teach me how to wear Your attire properly, Lord,