“The foolish among you are not heeding My repeated calls to intimacy. You are not changing the religious format of your life by making time with Me your priority. I am calling you to Myself so that you can hear My heart and I can make you more like Jesus. When I am your priority and you come fully surrendered, I give you His heart - a bridal heart with bridal desires for bridal preparation.
"Jesus is coming soon for those who have only His desires, seek only His ways; and have prepared only for Him. Cast aside the other gospels that are so prominent in your world. Any message that does not call for intimacy and proper heart preparation is a foolish doctrine designed for the foolish heart. To follow them will have you standing on the sidelines when My end-time plan unfolds.”
Matt. 25:1-6 NIV
1) “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2) Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
3) The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
4) The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
5) The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6) At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’”
Hebrews 1:3 AMP
He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God’s] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high…
So many things distract us from focusing on why we have been born and then born again, as God sees it. We have been born to accept God’s way of salvation, Jesus Christ. When we do, we are to allow Christ’s life to live through us, so that others can accept Him as their Savior and Lord.
We are to take on His nature as He took on the nature of His Father. That kind of image only comes from intimacy, a sharing and imparting of Christ’s nature by a loving Father. When Jesus comes, He will be looking for those who were wise enough to gain His heart, are familiar with godly intimacy, and are as He is.
Make me like You, Lord,