“I am preparing you for the darkness ahead. Be assured, it is on the way. As a festering sore, those who hate Me are beginning to infect each corner of the world. Soon it will appear as if those with loud mouths and deceitful hearts are winning over My Word. Do not be fooled. My Word will stand. My promises will happen. I am God; there is no other!”
Psalm 3:1-6 AMP
1) Lord, How they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.
2) Many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
3) But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
4) With my voice I cry to the Lord and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
5) I lay down and slept, I awakened again, for the Lord sustains me.
6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
Psalm 46:1 AMP
God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Psalm 119:89 NIV
Your word, O Lord, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
Isaiah 46:9-10 AMP
9) [Earnestly] remember the former things, [which I did] of old; for I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is none like Me.
10) Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure and purpose.
Isaiah 48:3 NIV
“I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.”
The Word of God can be trusted no matter how loudly enemies portray their power, no matter how strong they might appear; and no matter how often they violate the truth. Everywhere in today’s world there are those who say that the Lord Jesus is not Lord and King. Nothing changes the fact that He is. Everywhere in today’s world there are those who deny the fact that the Word of God is real. Nothing changes the fact that it is and that it is directly from God. Now is the time for each of us to determine in our hearts to believe fully what we know to be true.
Confirm in my heart what You have taught me, Lord,