“You will never lose your way if you keep your eyes on Me. I understand every path you are to follow. I have gone before you. I am with you. As We walk together, you will see the majesty of the paths We have walked in the past. It will give you confidence to walk in new directions. Take My hand. Be confident that I will provide solid footing. Sometimes the path may seem dark. Allow Me to light the way. Allow Me to be your Guide. I know the way.”
Ps. 116:8 AMP
For You have delivered my life from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling and falling.
Ps. 119:105 AMP
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV
5) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6) in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 16:9 AMP
A man’s mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure.
Isa. 30:20-21 AMP
20) And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.
21) And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.
Luke 1:78-80 AMP
78) Because of and through the heart of tender mercy and loving-kindness of our God, a Light from on high will dawn upon us and visit [us].
79) To shine upon and give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to direct and guide our feet in a straight line into the way of peace.
80) And the little boy grew and became strong in spirit; and he was in the deserts (wilderness) until the day of his appearing to Israel [the commencement of his public ministry].
Few of us would venture into dark places on purpose. When those days come upon us, however, we can be sure that the Lord is in them with us. After the darkness has subsided and we have overcome by the power of the Lord, more often than not there is an astounding amount of evidence of the Lord walking every step with us.
The next time you are called to traverse uncharted paths, those you have never been on before, remember the many times you have conquered them in the past. They will help you to be assured that He will be with you again.
Allow me to remember how many times You have helped me, Lord,