“I ask you to recall the many times that I have been faithful to you in the past. Apply My faithfulness to your present situation. Then be assured that I will never fail you in the future. I am your faithful God. More than that, I am your loyal Friend and Sovereign Lord. I know the beginning from the end of your life. I know who you are, where you are going, and what is to become of you. Rest from your concerns. I am for you and never against you. You are Mine and I love you.”
Psalm 46:1 AMP
God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Psalm 46:10 NIV
“Be still, and know that I am God...”
Psalm 150:1-6 AMP
1) Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power!
2) Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness!
3) Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp!
4) Praise Him with tambourine and [single or group] dance; praise Him with stringed and wind instruments or flutes!
5) Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals!
6) Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV
5) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6) in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
A friend of mine once said that there has never been an emergency meeting of the Trinity concerning my life. I forget if that originated with him or if it is a saying that’s been around for some time. Nevertheless, it really helped me to remember my Father’s faithfulness. It gave me confidence to search His Word and then rest in His promises, which resulted in a peace to continue on no matter what my outward circumstances might be. It is time to remember one more time that our God is a faithful God. Jesus is alive and remains our advocate. The Holy Spirit is our comforter.
Thank You for everything, Lord,