“At times, it will seem as if I am nowhere to be found. You will seem hemmed up in every direction and find that you have nowhere to go even if you could move. I have done this. I have you right where I want you. Sit still now and allow Me to talk to you. You are not out of My will. I am not finished with you. In fact, I am about to move you to a deeper walk and a more trustworthy position. Be still and know that I am your God. Tuck away with Me and I will impart Myself to you. Stop everything that you are doing if necessary, so that you can hear Me clearly. As you wait on Me, I will be found by you.”
Psalm 46:10 NIV
“Be still, and know that I am God…”
Psalm 62:5 AMP
My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him.
Psalm 139:5-10 NIV
5) You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
6) Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
7) Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
8) If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9) If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10) even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
Rarely do we understand the intense love that the Lord has for us. Jesus died so that we could meet with God. To not do so is truly foolish. The relationship that He has provided should be the very first concern that we address as we plan our lives. It should be monitored every moment to see if anything has usurped its priority position. Nothing should be allowed to intrude on this wondrous gift.
Make it my priority, Lord,