“Some surprises are wonderful; others are not good if you are not prepared for them. Are you sure that you’re ready for the surprise that will change the world as you know it? Most of My church is not ready. Please don’t follow their example. You make yourself ready by drawing close to Me during this time of preparation.
"If you notice, the distractions are becoming more prevalent. There are many more noises to sway your attention from Jesus. That is because the time is drawing near. Push aside everything that clouds your vision and quiets your hearing of My Word. Do not be lulled to sleep as many have been. Wake up. Shake yourself awake. You do not want to be surprised and left behind.”
Matt. 25:1-6 NIV
1) “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2) Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
3) The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
4) The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
5) The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6) At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet Him!’”
1 Th. 5:4-6 NIV
4) But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
5) You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
6) So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.
Whenever there is talk about the rapture, controversy breaks out about doctrine and personal beliefs. Theories abound as to whether or not there is a time of calling away those who are looking for Jesus. Some believe that there is no such thing as the rapture. Others believe that there is one and everyone who accepts Jesus is taken away. Still others believe that only those who are truly waiting for Jesus and have enough oil, (sincere, sold-out hearts and proper reasons for waiting,) are taken to the marriage supper.
I am convinced that there is a time when our Lord will call for those who are thinking, acting, and loving as He would. I also believe that the time is very near.
Whether you share my beliefs matters far less than how prepared you and I are because we love Jesus. Are we ready and prepared to meet Him if He should come at any minute? If we are ready for whatever, whenever - I mean really ready for His reasons - He will be glorified no matter what happens or when it happens.
Make me ready so that You are blessed, Lord,