“The outcome of your life really depends on the decisions you make now. I know that sounds simplistic to you, but it is more important than you know. You have choices to make regarding what Jesus has provided for you at the cross. You can walk in the power of My life through Jesus or choose not to enter into My presence, where I long to give you Who I am for what you need.
"Each choice is very much like that. If you understand that I mean what I say, if you believe that what Jesus has provided for you is as effective as it was the day He rose from the dead, if you accept the fact that you are fully accepted by Me and use every opportunity We have provided for you, your life will be far more significant than if you wallow in unbelief and stand on the sidelines of My plans.”
Jeremiah 15:19-20 AMP
19) Therefore thus says the Lord [to Jeremiah]: if you return [and give up this mistaken tone of distrust and despair], then I will give you again a settled place of quiet and safety, and you will be My minister; and if you separate the precious from the vile [cleansing your own heart from unworthy and unwarranted suspicions concerning God’s faithfulness], you shall be My mouthpiece. [But do not yield to them.] Let them return to you – not you to the people.]
20) And I will make you to this people a fortified, bronze wall; they will fight against you, but they will not prevail over you, for I am with you to save and deliver you, says the Lord.
Amos 3:3 KJV
“Can two walk together except they be agreed?”
Matthew 10:29-31 NIV
29) “Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.
30) And even the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
31) So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
Matthew 25:23 NIV
“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!’”
Can you imagine the audacity of not believing God? Can you imagine not taking Him at His Word and in essence calling Him a liar? That’s what we are actually doing each time we don’t go to Him because we don’t believe we have a right to or don’t trust that He will take care of us when He said that He would. We are so foolish and so blinded by our fears and lack of faith. Still He keeps on loving us and loving us through our unbelief.
Thank You for Your patience, Lord,