“I want you to include the words “no matter what” in your every thought of Me. It delights My heart to tell you that: I will forever love you, no matter what. I will always be there for you, no matter what. I am sovereign and able to overcome, no matter what. I empower you to say: I will serve You, Lord, no matter what. I will praise You, Lord, no matter what. I will trust You, Lord, no matter what. It is for the “no matter whats” that Jesus shed His blood. It is through His risen power that you have the ability to say: “Jesus is the only Lord! No matter what!”
Matthew 26: 53-54 NIV
53) “Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
54) But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”
Rom. 10:9-11 NIV
9) That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10) For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
11) As the Scripture says, “Everyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”
Hebrews 13:5 AMP
…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
The perfect antidote for the foolish celebrations that the world holds dear is to reflect on the glory of God and His faithfulness. He was faithful to bring us to Jesus. He is faithful to hold us close continually. Jesus our Lord is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. He is the Lord of everything. By the Holy Spirit, we can adore the one true living God, the God Who overcomes all darkness.
You are a precious child of God. Jesus is your friend. The Holy Spirit is your guide. You are in an unbreakable covenant, designed so that the living God promises His very life on your behalf. Be at peace this day. Jesus is Lord - no matter what!
I am very grateful, Lord!