“Your prayers never fall on deaf ears. I always hear what you say, and I always consider your requests and petitions very important. How and when I answer those prayers is something that you need to fully understand. I take every option, physical and spiritual, into account. I consider the eternal consequences of what you are asking, and how it affects your personal growth and My eternal plan. In the proper moment, My kind of answer is implemented. In the meantime, I promise perfect peace to you if you trust Me. I promise that I am for you and never against what is best for you. Be confident that I hold you very close. Because you are Mine, I will do nothing to harm the eternal you.”
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
11) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12) Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Phil. 4:6-7 AMP
6) Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests) with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.
7) And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison andmount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Turning to God in our need is one of the most perfect forms of honor we can give Him. Joyously submitting to His plans is perfect obedience. Seeking His will in all things is true wisdom.
After so many years of fulfilled promises, answered prayers, and wonderful miracles, I find that I still carry burdens that I should never carry. They should be given to my Lord and placed in His care with confidence. I repent of my faithless times.
Create in me a clean, trusting heart, Lord,