“The season for your generation is almost at a close. I am about to fulfill what I have told you for thousands of years. You need to get serious with Me. Shake off all of those things in your world that hinder you from proclaiming My Word to those who are in need of hearing. Soon major events in My calendar will bring your attention to why you have been in training these many days. In your weariness, do not turn your eyes from My purposes for what is being accomplished in you. You have a part in what lies ahead. You are being trained for it. It is bigger than your small world. It is a piece of My world. Join hands. Join hearts with those who see as you do. Get ready; I am about to move!”
Gal. 6:9-10 AMP
9) And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.
10) So then, as occasion and opportunity open up to us, let us do good [morally] to all people [not only being useful or profitable to them, but also doing what is for their spiritual good and advantage]. Be mindful to be a blessing, especially to those of the household of faith [those who belong to God’s family with you, the believers].
Heb. 12:1-3 NIV
1) Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
2) Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3) Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
It is so good to be reminded about the bigger picture. God is bringing His children home to Him, and then growing us up to do His work in these last days. He really wants us all to discover His purpose for us having been born. It is a fullness that is supposed to be a part of every believer and available for the asking. Once we find our place, everything fits perfectly. Even the strife and turmoil in the world is understood for what it is and why it must happen.
Remember what this life is really all about. Find proper reasons to do whatever you do. Seek the Lord as your priority. Rejoice that you are a part of His plan. Embrace the strengthening trials for His good. Allow Jesus to love you. Be free to love back. Soon He will be all that matters.
Show me truth, Lord,