“Things are becoming more intense in the spiritual realm. Darkness is being unleashed by the enemy for his end-time showdown. It is only the beginning. When will you wake up, My people!? When will you repent of your lives and submit to My ways? This life is not about you! It is not about your comfort. How will you overcome and rise above when real darkness, black hell unleashed by darkness himself, consumes your world? You will not make it if you remain as spiritually empty as you are now. You have little inner power. You are thin-skinned and will not receive correction, even from Me.
"Soon it will be too late. You need to submit to My hand, or you will perish in your weakness while you hold on to those things you thought would protect you. They are false gods and have no power. How foolish you are to continue to trust in them, when you can walk with Me high above the darkness of the world if you repent. Instead of cowering in fear with others, you could be where I am pouring out My Spirit while we bring in those who will hear.”
Psalm 3:1-6 AMP
1) Lord, How they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.
2) Many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
3) But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
4) With my voice I cry to the Lord and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
5) I lay down and slept, I awakened again, for the Lord sustains me.
6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
Psalm 46:1 AMP
God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Matt. 7:21-23 NIV
21) “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord’, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22) Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
23) Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’”
Rev. 3:15-18 NIV
15) “I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
16) So, because you are lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
17) You say, ’I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
18) I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.”
Rev. 3:19 AMP
Those whom I [dearly and tenderly] love, I tell their faults and convict and convince and reprove and chasten [I discipline and instruct them]. So be enthusiastic and in earnest and burning with zeal and repent [changing your mind and attitude].
Our sovereign God has presented a way for us to live if we say that we are followers of Jesus. It is to live as He lived, love as He loved; and die as He died for others and to the things of this world. That way is immovable, no matter how many ways we attempt to modify it to suit our needs. It is the standard by which our lives will be judged even if we wish it were not so. This is real stuff with real consequences or rewards for our actions and heart positions.
Help me repent, Lord,