“Choose the mind of Christ. Shake off all the thoughts of the world that hinder Our association. Submit yourself to My thoughts. Align with My Word. You are not walking with My presence because you have submitted to thoughts and habits that are not Mine.
"Little by little, you have lost the intensity to follow Me with all your heart. The enemy has crept in and you are now comfortable with some of his ways. Shake off the dullness in which you are living. Wake up to your lethargy. It is part of a plan to destroy your zeal for Me and My plans. Repent. Turn now!”
Ps. 94:11 AMP
The Lord knows the thoughts of man, that they are vain (empty and futile–only a breath).
Matt. 13:22 AMP
As for what was sown among thorns, this is he who hears the Word, but the cares of the world and the pleasure and delight and glamour and deceitfulness of riches choke and suffocate the Word, and it yields no fruit.
Romans 8:5 AMP
For those who are according to the flesh and are controlled by its unholy desires set their minds on and pursue those things which gratify the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit and are controlled by the desires of the Spirit set their minds on and seek those things which gratify the [Holy] Spirit.
I Cor. 2:16 AMP
For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart.
Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?
Gal. 5:7-9 AMP
7) You who were running the race nobly. Who has interfered in (hindered and stopped you from) your heeding and following the Truth?
8) This [evil] persuasion is not from Him Who called you [Who invited you to freedom in Christ].
9) A little leaven (a slight inclination to error, or a few false teachers) leavens the whole lump [it perverts the whole conception of faith or misleads the whole church].
Ephesians 4:22-24 NIV
22) You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires;
23) to be made new in the attitude of your minds;
24) and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
Colossians 3:1-5a NIV
1) Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
2) Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
3) For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
4) When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you will also appear with him in glory.
5) Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature…
Let me settle for nothing less than Your mind and Your heart, Lord,