“Point to Jesus! Direct your every step in the direction of His holy Name. Sing of His praises. Rejoice with all the heavenly choir at His Lordship. Tell everyone you know about His love. Cry out to those who need to know of His glory. Testify of His forever work. Sing holy songs of praise as loud as you can from the depth of your inner being. Prepare yourself to honor Him. Delight in His soon appearance. He is Lord - worthy of all praise, honor, and glory - your soon coming King!”
Psalm 150:1-6 AMP
1) Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power!
2) Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness!
3) Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp!
4) Praise Him with tambourine and [single or group] dance; praise Him with stringed and wind instruments or flutes!
5) Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals!
6) Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Hebrews 1:3 AMP
He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God’s] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high…
He is worthy of your praise today!