“When you flow in My anointing, there will be many different kinds of reactions from those around you. In your immediate circles, you will be able to do minimal work for Me. People who know your past have much difficulty seeing your future. They will always attempt to apply who you used to be to whatever I am calling you to become. Do not be discouraged. I will use their ignorance to build a steadfast heart in you. If necessary, I will move you where you will be welcomed for who you have become. As an invited guest, you will be able to flow as I direct, and many will be able to see Me through you. If I can trust you enough to send you to a specific place to accomplish a specific task, understand the warfare that you will encounter. You may be accepted because of Who I am in you.
"For some you will need to gain respect. It will be accomplished by the love that you live before them, and what I do through you over time. Flow with those who are not threatened by your gifts and anointing. Undergird their work and respect My call on their lives. Together you will work as one for My common good. For others you will be a threat to their little kingdoms. Jealousy will rise up in their hardened hearts.
"Understand that it is not you that they are resisting. It is Me that they really do not want in their midst. Love those who cannot understand who you are and what I am calling you to do. Be on guard, however, for those who see you as a threat to their strongholds. They will not see you as an answer to prayers and will want to discredit and destroy you.”
Matt. 5:11-12 NIV
11) “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
12) Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Matt. 13:54-58 AMP
54) And coming to His own country [Capernaum], He taught in their synagogue so that they were amazed with bewildered wonder, and said, Where did this Man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?
55) Is not this the carpenter’s Son? Is not His mother called Mary? And are not His brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?
56) And do not all His sisters live here among us? Where then did this Man get all this?
57) And they took offense at Him [that is, they were repelled and hindered from acknowledging His authority, and caused to stumble]. But Jesus said to them, A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.
58) And He did not do many works of power there, because of their unbelief (their lack of faith in the divine mission of Jesus).
John 1:45-46 AMP
45) Philip sought and found Nathanael and told him, We have found (discovered) the One Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote about – Jesus from Nazareth, the [legal] son of Joseph!
46) Nathanael answered him, [Nazareth!] Can anything good come out of Nazareth? Philip replied, Come and see!
I believe that the Lord is once again showing His church how serious He is about the present call to become who we have been saying we are all this time. The Christian games have had minimal effect in reaching the world. Father God is raising up His trusted believers, who are armed with the “dunamis” Word permeating their lives to “explode” strongholds of religious activity.
When dusty sandals carried the Word of God into a society, that society was never the same. Everyone who made contact with Jesus knowingly or unknowingly encountered the Sword of the Spirit. Once encountered, that Word began to do its work in their hearts, exposing the truth of God. Some willingly embraced Him. Others were skeptical until they could see Him for Who He really was. Others hated Him because the spirit in them understood that His mission was to destroy their ill-fated, death-grip religion, personal gain, and righteous-sounding activities.
God will always have a people, who are filled with the same Holy Spirit that Jesus had, whom He can trust. Whether sending them two-by-two unannounced, or bringing them into the midst of people who have been praying for revival, He brings His Spirit to minister His required changes through willing vessels, assisting those with valid missions there.
If you are being raised up to bring truth to wherever you are at present, or are sent to unfamiliar places, understand that you must be dead to anything that resembles pride and need for acceptance. You must walk in truth, have no hidden motives, listen only to the Lord; and be willing to go to the cross for the good of those to whom you are sent. If the Holy Spirit is really with you, you will be loved by those with open hearts and hated by those who will not move with God. Your anointing will cause people to reevaluate who they are in Christ; that is part of revival. While that is happening, peace may not be the order of the day. Stand strong; the Lord is with you.
Give boldness to Your servants, Lord,