“When was the last time you were so caught up in worship that time had no meaning? How often do you rejoice in My presence? When has honest praise enveloped your entire being to the point that nothing else mattered? Have you ever been so aware of our intimacy that you were dropped to your knees by My power? These postures are your heritage and should be your daily experience! You are designed to be enveloped in My presence. You have been reborn to become intimate with Me.
"To enter into the kind of wealth that is yours will cost you, however. The price is a readjustment of your priorities. I must be first, last, and everything in between in your life. I must never be your second place. You have no idea how much you miss by having other loves. You have no idea how much you will gain by practicing a life of having Me as your first love. Study My Word and see what Jesus has done for you. Ask Me to show you what I have provided for your life. It is foolish to settle for less.”
Psalm 37:4 NIV
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 150:1-6 AMP
1) Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power!
2) Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness!
3) Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp!
4) Praise Him with tambourine and [single or group] dance; praise Him with stringed and wind instruments or flutes!
5) Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals!
6) Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
It amazes me how we are willing to settle for scraps in the street when we have been invited to a daily banquet of the presence of our Lord. To know the heart of God, understand our portion in His kingdom, have astounding peace for any and every situation, dwell in our rightful place of intimacy with the Almighty, and be able to pour the wealth of our Lord into anyone and everyone who needs it, only come from one place. They are only available after we make the unalterable decision to give God His rightful place of being truly first in every moment of our lives.
Prioritize my life, Lord,