“Because I show you the concerns that I have for My people, do not make the mistake that I love you more than those who have not chosen to serve Me fully. My love is always the same. You need to know that so that you have the freedom to come to Me when you fail. I am always there for you. You also need to know that My love is always available to My children, so that you have a merciful heart for those who need to know Me better. They need to see My mercy. You show it to them; that is why I have given it to you. They need to see My love in action. That is one of the reasons I have shared it with you.
"They need to be free to be humble and bankrupt before Me without fear of Me. That is why I have humbled you. Give to others what I have given you. The best gift you can give to anyone is the understanding of the incredible wealth of needing Me for every action, every breath. I refine you; I orchestrate everything so that you have the necessity of needing Me. Then I impart Myself to you, so that you not only know Me yourself; but so that you can be a testimony of My ways and My compassions to others. My love for your enemies should motivate you to love them also. My love for your brothers and sisters in the Lord should bring you to repentance for your hardened heart toward some of them.”
Matt. 5:43-47a AMP
43) You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy;
44) But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45) To show that you are the children of your Father Who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good, and makes the rain fall upon the upright and the wrongdoers [alike].
46) For if you love those who love you, what reward can you have? Do not even the tax collectors do that?
47) And if you greet only your brethren, what more than others are you doing?
Ps. 145:8-9 AMP
8) The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness.
9) The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works [the entirety of things created].
I John 3:14-16 AMP
14) We know that we have passed over out of death into Life by the fact that we love the brethren (our fellow Christians). He who does not love abides (remains, is held and kept continually) in [spiritual] death.
15) Anyone who hates (abominates, detests) his brother [in Christ] is [at heart] a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding (persevering) within him.
16) By this we come to know (progressively to recognize, to perceive, to understand) the [essential] love: that He laid down His [own] life for us; and we ought to lay [our] lives down for [those who are our] brothers [in Him].
Forgive me, Lord,