“When I call you to a specific task, I equip you. When a particularly difficult challenge comes your way, you need to know that corresponding heavenly power is available to you to complete the task at hand. All that you have been given because you are in Jesus is more than enough to overcome any onslaught of the enemy. Nothing can harm you. You, however, have a problem. Most of you are fighting battles that are not yours or have different ideas about what I am attempting to accomplish through you in a specific challenge. Because your immediate response is self-preservation and personal safety when difficulties come your way, you miss My purpose for the event taking place.
"You fight those I bring to you with anger. You separate yourself from those who offend you. You flee to a place that looks safe for you when you are afraid, instead of allowing Me to overcome the challenge right where you are. You need to stop seeing things around you with carnal eyes. You need to find out what I want done in every situation that comes your way. Look past what you see and allow Me to show you what is really transpiring. You will be amazed at how your life becomes a life of wonder and peace even in the midst of what appears as difficult times. Come to where I am. It is where you are born to be.”
Luke 10:19 KJV
“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
John 4:34 NIV
“My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.”
John 10:11-13 AMP
11) I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd risks and lays down His [own] life for the sheep.
12) But the hired servant (he who merely serves for wages) who is neither the shepherd nor the owner of the sheep, when he sees the wolf coming, deserts the flock and runs away. And the wolf chases and snatches them and scatters [the flock].
13) Now the hireling flees because he merely serves for wages and is not himself concerned about the sheep [cares nothing for them].
Acts 4:29-30 NIV
29) “Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness.
30) Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”
When I was in basic training, one of the main reasons for everything that was done was to remove individuality and replace it with team effort. Even if only one person chose to be out-of-line with the program, everyone else paid the price for his rebellion.
In the spiritual realm, a high price has been paid for each of us to be enrolled in our Father’s troops. We have enlisted with Him so that His plans can be accomplished, not ours, whether we know it or not. Many people around us are paying a high price for our rebellion and ignorant behavior. More importantly, the desires of God are greatly hindered, because even though we are the vessels He chooses to use in any specific challenge, we choose to not get with His program and struggle to maintain ours.
Show me Your ways and forgive me for mine, Lord,