“The wonder of My Word is that it is universal. Its truths apply to all times and seasons. From the eternal past thru the eternal future, I have proclaimed what I will bring to pass. There is nothing that I have said that does not line up with My heart and My nature. Make sure that you understand what I have said before you base your life on loose and incorrect interpretations- those false ideas of men who use My Word for their gain. Study carefully so that you cannot be swayed by street corner prophets and siren songs that call for a life of ease and comfort. I have called you into being for the purpose of proclaiming the truth of My Word, not the lies of men’s hearts. Study what I have said. Know what I am saying. You are responsible to live My truth and bring it forth to others.”
Isaiah 2:22 AMP
Cease to trust in [weak, frail, and dying] man, whose breath is in his nostrils [for so short a time]; in what sense can he be counted as having intrinsic worth?
Isaiah 46:9-10 AMP
9) [Earnestly] remember the former things, [which I did] of old; for I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is none like Me.
10) Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure and purpose.
Isaiah 48:3 NIV
“I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.”
Mark 4: 24 AMP
And He said to them, Be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you – and more [besides] will be given to you who hear.
Luke 12:19-21 NIV
19) ‘And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.” ‘
20) “But God said to him, ’You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’
21) “This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God.”
1 John 2:6 AMP
Whoever says he abides in Him ought [as a personal debt] to walk and conduct himself in the same way in which He walked and conducted Himself.
Since the beginning of time as we know it, the truth of the Word of God has been distorted by the enemy of our souls to tickle the desires of the sinful hearts of those who desire to use that Word for their own comfort and gain. As the closing moments of the Lord’s timetable draw near, many voices are being raised up that proclaim peace, safety, and comfort for those who will listen, when the Lord is calling for a sacrificial life for those who are truly His.
The Word of God never changes. Its truths apply for all seasons, every generation, and all economic and social groups. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever and so is His Word. God has always called for absolute submission and surrender to Him. Any teaching that does not exemplify the crucified life of Jesus as the pattern for us to live is a distortion of what the Word really says. It is dangerous to follow and will be frightening to justify when we stand face to face with Jesus.
Show me the truth of Your Word,