“I miss My time with you. To you, Our time together is expendable. You seem to come to Me only when you have need. That’s alright for now. As you understand how important it is to seek Me for your every need and praise Me for all that transpires in your life, you will come to Me more often. Seeking Me builds integrity and shows your understanding of Lordship. That resounds throughout the heavens and glorifies what Jesus has done on the cross. Praising Me builds truth and wealth in your inner being. You are now spiritual beings living temporarily in physical bodies. Praise builds your inner man who has been born to live with Me. That inner man thrives on praises.
"As it pours forth, I respond with My presence. That is health and wealth to you. To Me, however, your staying away is hazardous. You have been formed to “fit’ into My presence. To not do so means that a part of My heart is missing when you are away. I love you, and long to be with you every moment. It is hazardous to you also. You have no real idea of how much would change for you if your priority in life was to be with Me. Your focus and direction would be so different because of Our fellowship that nothing would be the same as it is now. Now you have only pieces of what your life could be You are only a shadow of who you would be for Me. Turn your life around now. Become complete. Let’s spend more time quietly together. I have much to share with you.”
Ps. 31:19-24 AMP
19) Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear, revere, and worship You, goodness which You have wrought for those who trust and take refuge in You before the sons of men!
20) In the secret place of Your presence You hide them from the plots of men; You keep them secretly in Your pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21) Blessed be the Lord! For he has shown me His marvelous loving favor when I was beset as in a besieged city.
22) As for me, I said in my haste and alarm, I am cut off from before Your eyes. But You heard the voice of my supplications when I cried to You for aid.
23) O love the Lord, all you His saints! The Lord preserves the faithful, and plentifully pays back him who deals haughtily.
24) Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for and hope for and expect the Lord!
II Co 4:16 AMP
Therefore we do not become discouraged (utterly spiritless, exhausted, and wearied out through fear). Though our outer man is [progressively] decaying and wasting away, yet our inner self is being [progressively] renewed day after day.
Eph 3:16 AMP
May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].
Over and over, I hear our Father in heaven calling us to spend more time with Him. Do you think He knows something? Maybe He wants to help us make it through what is on the horizon. Maybe He just wants to bless us. Ya think?
All kidding aside, it makes sense to me that fellowship with us is important to Him. He originally designed us to be with Him. He sent Jesus so that could happen again once sin was destroyed. It is obviously His priority.
Can you give one good reason why being with our Father in heaven is not a priority in our lives? I can’t. Sure, there are all the well-worn excuses, but every one of them is easily set aside when crisis occurs or need arises. It almost seems as if we are using Him. Has He become the “great vending machine” in the sky? You know, drop a prayer in the slot and out comes the answer? Can you imagine the pain it must give the Father when we take the sacrifice of Jesus so lightly? He was scoffed at, beaten, nailed to a cross, all so we could have access once again to Father God. God did it for fellowship, out of love. We do it for convenience, out of selfishness. What an astounding indictment!
Bring truth back in my life, Lord,