“Equipping Leaders – Assisting Ministries – Restoring Families”
Equipping You to Equip Others
The Family Rescue Campaign (TFRC) exists to further the mission of individuals, families, ministries, and churches by supplying spiritual and financial resources to increase their ability to make an impact in their mission field. Our goal is to provide the tools necessary for believers to become all they can be in Christ, so they can lead others to His love, freedom, and healing power to overcome the world and its ways.
There is an epidemic in this land. Visibly, it’s an epidemic of hardened hearts toward the deep things of God, which results in cold churches, impotent fathers, mediocre or shattered marriages, broken families, and hurting children. Spiritually it’s a catastrophic misunderstanding of what our Lord’s intention is for His people, starting with families and the men that oversee them. As a remedy, He desires individuals to return to their first love of Jesus, so that marriages can once again become an example of the relationship between Christ and His church, and children can be equipped to overcome the world’s challenges.
• 63% of youth suicides from fatherless homes [US dept. of health/census]
• 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes [Center for Disease Control]
• 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes [Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools.]
• 43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
• From 2005 to 2015, 27 of the deadliest mass shootings in America have been committed by young men. And as The Federalist’s Peter Hasson noted in 2015, 26 of these 27 men grew up without a father.
“Equipping Christ-centered lives, one person, one marriage, one family at a time”